Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Update!


Updating with Sami's Shenanigans!!!


I can finallyyy say I had a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend!!
Aren't y'all proud of me?!

Laz and I literally spent the entire weekend at my parent's house,
our soon-to-be-home when we move out of our apartment in November.
I had no problem with spending all that time my parents because we all get along so well, 
and I'm so grateful for that, we're really a family when we're together.

So I got to put my feet up, play with my puppy, chat with my mommy, lay out in the sun...
it was amazing!
My feet never got too swollen, and they only hurt Friday night, but only because I worked that day.
I even saw my right ankle bone yesterday!!!!
Yes, I'm excited for that since it's been weeks, or longer, since that's been visible on my body.
And it also feels so great to have an obvious tan line again. 
I've been so busy, or the weather has been so yucky, that I haven't laid in the sun for months.
So Saturday and Sunday I relaxed by the pool, catching some sun, and even doing some light stretches and exercises in the water, which also felt great.
I even had my country radio station playing on my belly for the baby girl,
and she was kicking to the music while her Mommy toasted in the sun.

I already feel so much better than I did last week, and I know the resting and relaxing is helping for sure.
And also having my family help me out during this last leg of the race.
9 more days!!!

Today is yucky and raining out, so I'm going to do some light chores and wedding scrapbooking (finally).
Then hopefully tomorrow I'll get out in the sun a bit while Laz is working during the day.

I hope all my sweeet followers had a nice weekend, just like me!
And I'll leave y'all with my favorite wedding photo.
We had no professional pictures taken, just us and our family, unfortunately the date was set wrong on our camera. :/
I still absolutely love it, and most of our pictures!
 
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. I'm happy that your finally relaxed and calm! Yay for finally getting some sun! I'm over this Miami heat though! Its time for our small bit of cold weather! Plus christmas is right around the corner! Yay! Ahhhh 9 more days!!!

    xoxo Yesi <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you finally got time to rest. You deserve it! I love that wedding picture. You two lovebirds look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay glad you were able to rest a bit- its always something that we forget to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair blonde in that wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice weekend. I am glad that you are feeling better and I can't wait for baby girl to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesssssss! For real! We seriously need to get together!
    I also want to buy the princess something, and send it to you guys before she is born! <333

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)