Image Map

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I should be a doctor!


Well, after another pointless doctor's appointment, I decided to become my own doctor for the day and admit myself to the world of "bed rest" starting Monday. Once I heard the word "normal" come out of that man's mouth I almost punched him in the face. Sure, bloating and swelling can be normal for pregnancy, but it's not comfortable, so stop making it seem like it's no big deal. 
JERKFACE.
My little group at work is amazing and knew it was my time to relax before becoming a mommy in
11 days!!!!
Luckily my listing skills have yet again come to my rescue, and I finished up every last thing I needed to do in order to leave my job completely organized and easy for everyone to keep it up while I'm gone.
Can't wait to see the piles of paperwork left at my desk for me to return to in December.
Oh well people, it's almost baby time!
So for the next week I'll be relaxing as much as I can through the back pains and swelling.
My feet already looked horrible by 8:00am today, so I know this was the best decision for my body.
I'm hoping to get by the pool, for some color and napping time, and maybe even a little kicking around the water would do my circulation some good.
Then Wednesday I have an ultrasound in the hospital to check on the babe's weight and measurements for my c-section, and then my last doctors appointment right after that.
Fun Fun Fun!
Can't wait to be done with all these doctors soon.
But not soon enough.
Oh well, I just hope to get back to some normal schedule of blogging since I'll be home now.
Cross your fingers!
Have a great weekend y'all!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. aw hang in there mama!

    love your blog - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I totally late noticing your new layout? Hello! It is so cute. And wtf I just check her pricing, $45 are you out of your mind!? Now I just have to convince Aaron to let me hire her!!

    Have an amazing weekend ladyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm so excited for you!!! Almost time girly!!

    Btw I absolutely loveeeeee your new blog design!!! Super cute!

    Big hugssss xoxo Yesi <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did I wake up EXACTLY like that this morning!! WISHING I would have told them that LAST friday was my last day instead of THIS friday, I feel terrible! This MUST be why lots of women take 6 weeks before and 6 weeks after :l

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)