Image Map

Sunday, September 9, 2012

BABYYYY GOODIES!!

Now for the long-awaited for post!! Here's most of the gifts we received from our amazing group of friends and family. I definitely couldn't take pictures of every sock, outfit, blanket, hat, etc...but I took pictures of what wasn't being pre-washed and what I remembered. 
So have fun browsing through my little girl's new shtuff! :)


Shopping cart/high chair cover...a must need to cover up all those nasty germs!
Pretty self-explanatory, to contain those stinky diapers so Laz doesn't pass out.

Baby's butt will be happy with comfy warm wipees.

To make my own baby food, I hope she likes my baked pasta as much as her daddy does! ;)

The most awesome baby tub, good for every stage of growth.

Bouncy seat that matches the swing Laz's parents got us, I'm sure she'll love this.

HOT PINK PRINCESS DUCKIE!

Her first overalls!!! With adorable leggings. A favorite outfit of mine, a gift from my parents.

Baby's Thanksgiving Day outfit from my grandparents...TURKEY BUTT!
(I love any baby clothing with butt designs on them. Baby got a bunch of ruffle butts and animal butts...so cute!!)
 

We got a whole ton of diapers, and boy were we excited!!! We got at least 5 cases of size 1s already!

All of her designer sockies! Look at the Converse sneaker socks from my grandparents!! ADORABLE!

We got so much bath time goodies, like soap, shampoo, lotions, powder, oil...everything to keep her fresh and clean!
We also got a lot of wash cloths and hooded towels, which you can't have enough of.

Her very own hamper for all her clothes.

 These were just a few of the cute bibs we got...and then we got a whole stack of burping cloths, some were even handmade by our family-friends, which is so special and sweeet!

The most amazing tutu dress from my wifey's parents, just loooook at it! Definitely going to be a photography session outfit for sure!!!

Baby monitor to listen to her every breath and wimper.

Enough bottles to start off with, with extra nipples. We also got a bottle sterilizer from my parents to keep them clean.
 
So those are the pictures I took, which doesn't even show half of it all, and we're so grateful for every single item. You guys saw the swing and car seat we got as gifts in my baby shower post. She also got a lot of super soft receiving blankets to swaddle her in, a few pacifiers to get her started with (cause you never know what kinda style they'll like), and sooo sooo sooo many cute outfits! Seriously, there are so many onesies I can't wait to get her in!!!
Only 31 more daysss!!!!! :D

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. wow she is one blessed little girl and she hasn't even entered the world yet!! that tutu dress is SOOOO adorable!! your little girl is going to be so fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are SO cute too!! and I LOVE those poka dot leggings. I swear. why dont they make some of this stuff in adult sizes?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez one spoiled little girl and she's not even here yet! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the turkey outfit! I still have all my holiday outfits from my first son. They are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhh so exciting only 31 more days!!! :D I hope it passes by SUPER fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for 31 more days!!! and i am so proud of you for having that baby food maker, no little jars or what not. my mom mashed up everything for me, and i will be doing the same for my baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Alicia I am so excited for you, laz, and your little princess!!! I can't believe in 30 days, POP! you'll be a mommy! She is going to look absolutely adorable in that little black and white outfit! And those little cheetah shoes! ahhhhh she is going to be one hot little lady!

    Your families outdid them selves!

    <3333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I hope someone gets me a baby bullet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)