Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

This is who I'm turning into...

Fred Flintstone
and his huge, scary, FEEEEEET!!!
They don't even blow up by the end of the day anymore. It's like once I get ready for my day, we drive over to work, I get to my desk and look down, I already made my transformation into the cartoon neanderthal!
And then my calves, arms, and hands join in on the fun too, and soon I turn into a
human sized blowfish!

6 more working days sounds like an eternity to me.
Let's just see what the doctor has to say about all this uncomfortable bloating at my appointment today..."It's normal" better not slip from his lips or else IMMABEPISSED!!
13 daysss!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hahhaa oh girl. I feel for you. You're THISCLOSE though, it'll all be worth it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! Your so funny! Only 6 more days until NO MORE WORK! You can do it! & holy geezus! Only 13 more days until princess arrives! yay!

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you are so close. i was so swollen with both my kids too. can't wait to see your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and when they swell they hurt :l I think that's the worst part! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)