Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend Recap!


 Sorry everyone! I know you all worry when I'm not around for a day, or 3...but I promise the little one is still baking in my slowly-falling oven. She really gave me a show this weekend, I couldn't even walk at one point from all the pain. But even with that, we still managed to go out and actually do something this weekend! Shocked right?!
 
Friday night, after a much needed pedicure, I had a few contractions, but we still managed to get me out the door for dinner with a friend from work and his wife. I don't know how we managed to order so much food, and eat it all, but it slowed down my contractions and we enjoyed the night out.
 
Laz didn't work this weekend, so we got to sleep in until it was time for some iced pumpkin coffees! The girls on the morning weekend shifts at Dunkin Donuts now know us and our orders by heart, which is sad and awesome all at the same time. We needed screws to fix up our bed frame, so we headed over to Home Depot for them, only for me to start having horrible pains as I tried to waddle around. Two steps was all I could talk at a time, before I had to stop to clench at my belly. I somehow made it into the car and Laz practically had to carry me up the stairs to our apartment, where I laid on the couch for a good 5 hours. At least it was a good time to eat some pizza and watch a couple of movies together. As I started to feel better, we decided to visit Laz's Mom and Step-Dad, eat some empanadas, then take his younger Step-Brother and Sister to Dave and Busters for some fun. I pretty much agreed to it because I know there are plenty of stools around where I could sit as they played games...all 3 kids were happy, of course I included my husband as one of the kids. Example below:
 
We all had a good time. They're such sweet kids, and definitely deserve to have a little fun every now and then!

Sunday was better for me in the pain category, I guess the baby decided to give her Mommy at least 1 a day of rest! We spent the day at my Parent's house watching football and eating, of course. I grabbed more baby stuff from my baby shower stock pile, and brought it back to our place. So now her changing table is all equiped for cleaning up messes, and my diaper bag is ready to go!
15 more daysss!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)