Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh, how Pintersting?!

OH YEA! It's time again to link up with the darling Michelle over at The Vintage Apple
 
 
I thought today I'd be random and show you some of my recent pins. And by recen,t I mean pins I literally put up over the last 20 minutes since I've been so busy to even get on Pinterest. Sorry for ignoring you boards! I really have to start looking through my baby board to get some of those projects going...but ANYWAYSSSS, here are some pins peoples:
 
Cute and simple outfit.

The best family photos I've seen yet!

Sexy but comfy outfit.


LOVE this accent wall...I'd like to do something like this, with our wedding photos too, over our bed.

DIY Christmas gifts...I think that's the way I'm going this year to save some moneyzzz.
And there you have it, just a few pins that caught my eye this morning. Tomorrow will be my baby shower gift haul, get ready for tons of cute stuff! Hope y'all have a great day! :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I found those family photos on Pinterest the other day, too! I'm dying to have my family photographed like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with stripes, but a jersey maxi skirt is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DIY christmas gift idea!

    Great pins!
    Chelsee @ http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DIY Christmas gifts. I did it last year and think I'll be doing it again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm considering DIY gifts for Christmas this year too... so help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never get tired of cut off shorts and the way she paired it with the black button up is ADORBS!!

    Love the LOVE letters too!!!

    Visiting from the OHP link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LOVE letters with the pictures. I might do something like that in our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts & tee outfit. Casual yet chic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)