Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OH, how Pinteresting!?

It's time yet again to share some of my favorite pins with y'all thanks to
Michelle from The Vintage Apple!
 
 
I decided this week will be focused on photographs I'd love to have done for my baby girl,
I never knew how hard it'd be to find a decent photographer in my area, but I think I finally did yesterday, which makes me even moire excited for these next 28 days to go by fast!!!
 
I'll be taking this one myself, I think it's so sweet.


Love that it'll have our little girl focused in on.


And thenin  this one, she'll be getting the kisses.


Once we get moved in, her nusery will be set up first, so these pictures will have to happen.


"All because two people fell in love."


This is too sweeet.

I LOVE TUTUS!

Hospital shots, right before and right after delivery.
 And there you have it, a few photos I love and would love to recreate in our future sessions.
 
I hope you all have a good Wednesday, and that the rest of your week flies by! :)
 
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love baby pictures! There are so many cute ideas out there. And the one in the tutu? So adorable! I would even take a picture of myself like that, but that would be downright creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ideas are so cute!! Can't wait to see yours! The couple kissing with the baby looking up is my fave!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, love all of these baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all perfect shots! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so cute, so perfect! My fave is the last photo idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!
    New follower!
    Come follow me via GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pins! I love baby photography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. why do i feel like i need to comment on how much i love each photo. gah i need therapy. you cant go wrong with a baby and a tutu.. well.. i guess if it was a boy? orrrr maybe only if you could tell it was a boy? lol whateverrrrr i love babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what cute photos ideas, i definitely love the sonogram and name with scrabble tiles. i cant wait to see photos of you and your sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. oMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ultrasound pic! So gonna do that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I am so excited for your litte princess to be born so you can take all the adorable pictures! Have you and laz picked out a name for her yet?!

    and as for the cuba thing, exactly!!! I love my roots and my culture. But right now, theres nothing really there, except for no heat and beautiful beaches... But We have nice beachers here too!

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited for youuuuu all of these will be super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)