Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Slacker alert!

 
SORRYSORRYSORRY!
I know I've been saying it all week to everyone that I'll be posting a baby shower gift haul, I was supposed to do it every day this week actually, but for realz people,
this week has been kicking my booty!
Work has been crazy hectic, and I'm only assuming it's because everyone lost their minds over the 3 day weekend we had. And by time I get a little down time in between paperwork to do something for myself on the computer, I just try to catch up on y'alls exciting lives!
Then, when I finally feel like posting it all, my Mom informs me I received more gifts in the mail, or someone at works brings me in a gift bag of goodies!
Which means I need to take more pictures of the new shtuff.
So forgive me, I will hopefully get to the baby-full post by this weekend.
 
And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the weekend! Laz and I really need to relax and sleep in a bit together. Him especially because he's been working 1 month straight with all his overtime he's put in on the weekends, and his extra training for his new "promotion".
Although I don't know how relaxing it'll get since we still have to get baby-ready. There's only 33 days left til our little girl pops into this work, and I'm already feeling the rush of it all. So after some sleep, it'll be shopping for the essentials we didn't receive as gifts, registering at the hospital, and setting up the apartment some more.
FUN FUN FUN!
If we get everything on my list all done Saturday, I promised him a do-nothing-day Sunday,
full of movies and chili cheese fries he loves so much.
And I know he'll bust his ass for some of my yummy junk food.
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)
Photobucket
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Its ok babes! It's been super hectic over on this side as well! So dont worry (:

    Omg only 33 more days?! How excited/nervous are you?

    Poor Laz. Working his butt off just to make a little bit of extra dough. I know the feeling. Kevin works over time sometimes too and it's a pain in everyones butt! Anything that helps right?!

    and as for the gift haul! I can not wait to see it. Hurry up on posting it but take your time. But still hurry up! Hahaa <3

    xoxo Yesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has hectic weeks. we understand. omgosh. baby girl is coming SO soon. SO exciting. I am glad that you are ging to give yourself a day of rest on Sunday. I hope you have a great weekend even in the midst of busyness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for weekends!! hope you have a great one!!

    xoxo Amy @ amyreneonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has been super hectic lately. I think it's the summer to fall transition....for some reason, everything happens at once and we all feel rushed. Don't worry about it. We can all be patient and wait to oogle over the baby stuff :) Enjoy the last days of quiet and sleep as much as possible! Once that babe is here, things are only going to get more crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sound JUST LIKE ME! I have to bribe the husband to do EVERYTHING in one day so that we don't have to do it the next day or the next weekend, He is always complaining about loosing his whole weekend to having to get errands run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's always a good problem to have when you need to take another picture because of more gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)