Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OH, how Pinteresting?!

Before I get started with my favorite linkup, I'd just like to thank everyone who read and/or commented on yesterday's post. I literally had it written and saved as a draft for about a week and a half before I decided it was time to post it. And after receiving all of y'alls love and support, I'm very glad I shared it finally. You're all amazing people, and friends, so thank you again. <3
 
Alrighty, pinning time again, with the lovely Michelle at The Vintage Apple!
 
 
This week shall be random pins of mine because I'm in a random state of mind, and because I'm too lazy to come up with an overall topic to pin about. So yea, enjoy!
 
 
AMEN.

The perfect back for a sweeet little white dress.

I'd like this as a print for the little girl's nursery.

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013...WOW!

skinny pizzas! zucchini with roma tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella....yum!
 
 Good quote.

Light and comfy sweater.
The perfect date night at home...use a blow up kiddie pool and fill with pillows and blankets to cuddle under the stars!!!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I am loving the idea of drunk at work wednesday! And as for Oscar. there are just no words. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that work e-card. We were just trying to come up with some ideas for a charity week... These are definite possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah.. that dress is beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That ecard is so funny!!! I might have to try that blow up pool idea, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the link-up! Love that little white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that dress and that's one of my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blow up pool is such a fun idea!!
    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog through the link up! I read the post from yesterday, oh goodness you are strong I admire you already! :) I am your newest follower!

    http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. call in sick thursdays i totally wanted to do that but then i reminded myself that today is my friday, i can make it through today without having to fake being sick and then having my co-workers email me saying we know you aren't sick, and yes we do do that around the office

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I am so in love with this post! I want to cuddle up in a bunch of blanets and pillows too...ah. How nice would that be!?!

    Loving your blog, I'm excited to follow! :)

    lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. and now all I want is to dive into a pool full of pillows and blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man that white dress is just stunning! love it!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The back of the white dress is adorable! If it was worn for a casual, outdoor wedding, it would make for cute photos.

    That kiddie pool filled with pillows and blankets looks like it would be like you're sleeping on a cloud.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)