Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

No weekend recap because I'm boring...

 
Seriously, I'm not going to keep updating y'all on all the chores I've done, or all the baby clothes I got pre-washed. Ok, I will, but real quick! The apartment was cleaned with my husband's help, and all the little girl's 3-6 month old clothes are freshly cleaned with my Mama's help. I finally got to see The Five Year Engagment, and of course Laz complained it was boring, but I enjoy my Jason Segel (writing & staring in it, yay!) oh-so-much and I loved it. There were a couple of iced pumpkin coffees sipped (more like gulped for Laz) and some yummy snacks ate during football. I also started some Christmas crafts that will be some family members gifts this year. They're too cute, I'll share them when I finsih them up! And that concludes my weekend. Slightly productive, but highly boring...welcome to my current life!
 
 
And now to switch it up a bit, I'm going to share a little story from my adventures at work today:
SOMEONE EXPLODED IN THE BATHROOM!
That didn't need to be in all caps or in a larger sized font, because that will grabs anyone's attention.
But for real though, someone did. And then decided not to clean up/plunge/let anyone know what happened, and left the mess for the FedEx guy to find.
EMBARASSING.
Luckily that wasn't a client but a delivery guy that bugs me everyday, so I didn't feel too bad for him to find that. OK, yes I did, it's not nice, he just wanted to pee. He even said his next stop was the jail down the road and he rather use their bathroom. That's saying something.
I finally tracked down our janitorial woman, and explained how I refuse to look since I'm pregnant and somehow feel that looking at the mess could harm myself and my unborn baby. She takes a peek, tries to flush, and proceeds to run out of the building and into the bushes to get sick.
This girl is very happy she didn't look.
So anyways, the mess got cleaned, bleached, mopped, and taken care of.
An email is also being written by our HR department to inform people that this type of behavior is rude and just plain disgusting.
Even more sad is that everyone who uses that bathroom either is old enough to know how to use a toilet and clean up after themselves, or even have Ph.D.'s.
 
And the moral of the story peoples is never think I'll have a normal blog entry, I could just end up talking about poop!
Just wait until the little one arrives! ;)
 
KIDDING.
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Lol "just an fyi to all employees, its not nice to shit and leave it for others to find". Ridiculous the things we have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some people have no class. Great story tho haha good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading that makes me want to barf! That's so sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww!! Every time I walk into a dirty bathroom I think Seriously people? Adults! you are freaking adults!! You should make a pretty sign for the bathroom that reads:

    If you sprinkle when you tinkle
    Please be neat and wipe the seat!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - that's sick that someone did that in the bathroom, WTF!!! I guess if that happened to me, I would be too embarassed to tell anyone.. So gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. k you are adorable! and can you say nasty! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you crack me, wait til the baby arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, ew!! Sorry you had to find that :( why can't adults be adults?

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been wanting to see the five year engagement!! I didn't even know it was out yet...I'm definitely going to have to see it this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)