Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

What a waste of makeup!

 
I'd like to update you ladies on my exciting waste of makeup kinda day I had yesterday.
 
My alarm went off as usual at 5:45am and I started my daily routine, but noticed these progressing stab-like pains in my lower stomach. I thought, ok if this keeps up I'll try to breathe through it and get all my work done by lunch at 11:00am, and then just stay home to rest. A half day without pay is better than a full day without pay. So I'm huffing and puffing as I shower, put on my makeup, eat breakfast, get dressed, and wake up Laz. I'm finally all done, go to grab my chapstick and Laz sees the painful express plastered all over my face. He goes, "What are you doing?! You're in too much pain for work, get in bed and call in to say you're staying home!" He's such a bully. So I do what I'm told, and lay down in the most comfortable position I could find while I'm still having these horrid pains. Laz leaves for work, and once he gets there he calls me to tell me he can't work while I'm laying there like that in bed, so he was going to leave once he finished his job. Luckily I passed out for a few hours, and woke up to him coming home at 9:30am. We called the doctor and he said to go into the maternity ward if the pains aren't going away. So I call my mom to get her ready to be picked up, take a quick shower, and pack up the rest of my last minute items for my hospital bag just in case I get admitted. And as I finish up with all of that, the pains subsided, of course.
 
We all decided to still see my doctor to get checked out, and they said it's normal to have these contractions now during my pregnancy since it's the beginning of the end. Lovely.
I hope these happen more on the weekends or at night so I don't miss too much work over them, since I have until October 5th for my maternity leave to start.
 
I'm not techincally on bed rest, but I'm forcing myself to start taking it easy as much as possible. I'm asking for more help at work when I need it, and having Laz take over chores as I supervise him. My body is obviously done with this pregnancy, but the little one isn't quit ready to come out, so I have to take over now and make sure there's no surprise appearance by her over the next few weeks.
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend, have some fun for me ladies!! :)
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I was totally just stalking your shit. I was like omg.. no comments, no posts... WHERE IS SHE!?

    I'm glad you are okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh you're almost there. How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a bummer, but at least you're one step closer to having your gorgeous little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the little princess keeps herself baking a little while longer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well at least everything is fine! You still got about a month so start taking it easy! & laz is such a sweetheart <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for stopping over to my blog and following me! I am your newest follower and cannot wait to follow along!! Sounds like you are having some EXCITING things happening in your near future! I can't wait! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)