Image Map

Thursday, August 23, 2012

#1 Glam Bag!


YAY! I finally got off the waiting list, and received my very first Glam Bag in the mail over the weekend. It's basically like Birchbox, in the sense that it's $10 a month for a subscription to beauty samples and full sized items, but each month they come in a little makeup bag instead of a box.

Here's what I got for the month of August in the "Endless Summer" bag:
The makeup bag was tiny, cute, orange and pink mesh, zippered full of my samples...
I think I could get away with using it in the future, it's not too flimsy.

Both of these are from Eclos, and both for reguvinating the face...
Not like I need anything like them, still something to try, or give to my Mom.

This full sized lipgloss must be by the Glam Bag's own brand...
It's a pretty hottttt pink gloss, nothing spectacular, but nothing yucky either.

A full-sized nail polish by Andrea's Choice called Circus...
Look at that color people! I'll be blinding y'all with my toes!

Demeter roll-on perfume oil in Clean Skin and Salty Glama-zoid eyeshadow...
The oil smells exactly like it's names, clean, which isn't too bad, and the eyeshadow is an iridescent pink and great for highlighting.

Overall, I'm not too disappointed with what I got for the price, and I'm excited to see what the next few months will bring me!


And maybe one day I'll make it off of Birchbox's never-ending waiting list, and I'll be able to share one of those with you guys too. -________-

<3 Alicia Marie

7 comments:

  1. I suspect these companies create "waiting lists" as a marketing technique to make themselves seem more desirable--ha! I love seeing what people get, and I love that hot pink lip gloss that came in your bag. That + neon toes = keeping summer alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea that you get a makeup bag with it! Maybe after looking at your sept bag, I'll sign up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for roll on perfume. I carry about three different kinds in my purse, haah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so funny because I was actually one of the first ones to go ahead and order my glam bag! At first I loved it, but after a couple months I unsubscribed! Some of their products were amazing but towards the end It became more and more like they were just throwing random products that were left overs! But let me know what you think!

    I love birch box more! lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I got my birchbox and then didn't even post about it because it was so ridiculously lame. Ugh so disappointing. I got like a razor... and some eye liner sticker things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok So blogger needs to come up with a way to just comment on your page rather than having to comment on a random post lol!

    Laz is going to crack up with the penis joke haha! I sent it to kevin and he ended up sharing it with everyone else lol!

    as for the cruise? what would you like to know?

    <33

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)