Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Goodies!


I love getting mail, and by mail I mean packages of purchases I've been waiting to receive, or the occassional friendly letter. Because there's nothing more I loathe, than getting bills and retirement plans stacked up in my mailbox. I wish I could tell these people to stop bothering me, I'm 23, not 64 years old!! Such a waste of trees.

Anways, yesterday I found some goodies in my mailbox, that I ordered just last week...5 pairs of the cutest fabric covered button earrings made by the very sweet Gina Kynaston at IvyLaneAccessories on Etsy! (Which I actually found through an older post from Lauren's blog From My Grey Desk) For just $4 a pair, I couldn't pass up getting all the ones I loved. I definitely know I'll be buying more for the upcoming Christmas season, they're the perfect little gift or stocking stuffer! Check out her store for sure, she's got plenty more patterns and colors to choose from, and she's super helpful!!


I'm surprised I stopped at just 5 pairs!
OH! And by the way, today is actually Friday for me, woot woot!! I'll explain better later ladies, til then have a great Thursday!

<3 Alicia Marie

15 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute!! And only $4?! You can't beat that!!

    Btw, you're email is listed as a no-reply commenter so I can't respond back to you when you comment :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? And I seriosuly hope I fixed that problem this time around. I get lost in this place sometimes, I swear. HAH

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are so cute! PS- did you know that youre a no-reply commenter? So when you comment, people cant email you back. Just wanted to be sure you knew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally figured out how to fix it...people have been telling me for a few days now but I never actually did the right thing to fix it, so thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I'm such an etsy stalker, but I rarely buy anything bc I'm too impatient waiting for mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA that's the only thing I have patience for, cause I know I get goodies in the end. ;)

      Delete
  4. Check out my page! I nominated you for an award!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU! That was seriously sooo sweeet to see! :)

      Delete
  5. Those are super cute earrings!! I love finding fun new shops on etsy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable, and I totally know what you by loving getting packages. One time I went on an online shopping spree haha and they all ended up coming at once... it was like Christmas day for me :) hhaha

    My GFC has been so weird lately, but it let me follow your blog through my twitter! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! HAHA I'm still getting use to a lot of this, so nothing seems weird to me. :P Following you back. :)

      Delete
  7. I lovelove online shopping because it feels like Christmas when you go home to PACKAGES! I can totally relate :-)

    Cute blog!

    -Ashley (your newest follower)
    The Darling Redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Thanksss and following you back. :)

      Delete
  8. Cute, and what a steal for $4! Love! Thank you again for the award today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)