Image Map

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's letters from a grumpy girl.

Here it is ladies...





Dear hands, stop dropping valuable items please, I could've ate that 1 yogurt covered raisin thankyouverymuch!

Dear Walmart, you still suck...but now more than ever.

Dear feet, cut the crap! stop acting like your annoying cousins my ankles and quit getting swollen. I'm drinking a ton of water to prevent this but you still have a way to ruin my night.

Dear calves, who said you can make those horrible knots yesterday? I have to be on my feet at some point during the week to file, so you punsihing me for that isn't cool, ok?!

Dear sleepiness, what's your deal? I give you exactly what you need to be happy and go away, and yet you still greeted me this morning. Don't you know this is the calm before the storm and soon you'll never ever be happy again?! So deal with these 7 hours you get and leave me be!

Dear hubba bubba, thank you for that great feet/calf massage last night. You can be really nice sometimes, which reminds me of how much I love you. MUAH!

Dear complaining, where did you come from, huh? You should really stop showing up because this should be a happy time for me. I guess you're just another lovely symptom of this miracle growing in my belly, like my new way to get around, waddling!


This didn't sound too grumpy did it? Hope not. I guess I'm just starting to settle into that "umcomfortable stage" now. HOORAY!

You guys should link up and be a bit more peppy for Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)


<3 Alicia Marie

8 comments:

  1. I love grumpy Alicia! Lol You are just to funny! I hope your calves, ankles, feet, and any other part of your body feel better!! <3

    Have a Great Weekend Girly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about walmart?? i agree with you on your letter but what makes them suck even more. and ahh how nice of your husband to give you a massage, you are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the joys of the uncomfortable stage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Leg knots are the worst! Hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kudos to your man for giving you that massage! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a nice "grump";) Sorry for the swollen feet/ankles with the heat nothing seems to work! Found your blog on a blog I follow, I am your newest reader and look forward to reading more!

    xoxo
    Jasmyne
    afisherswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have every right in the world to be grumpy and complain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch sounds like your body is in the wars :( Hope your feeling back to normal soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)