Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OH, how Pintersting?!



It's that time of the week ladies, so let's get to it...I'm giving you a glimpse into my accessory obsessions:

Mint scalloped clutch, 'nuff said.

MMM, Kate Spade flats.

Sweeet little stack.

I doubt this bag could be anymore perfect.

AHH, all so pretty, I reeeally want that "SWEET" bracelet, but am clueless where to get it from! GRRRR.


Chevron totes, useful and cute.

YES please.
Chunky but girly.
Love a good bow sandal!


Fun right?! Ok, now you guys head over to The Vintage Apple and link up with Michelle too! :)


<3 Alicia Marie

10 comments:

  1. Hi~ I'm Alexis~ New follower here! I love LOVE pinterst! so much that at night before bed I must browse for at least 10 minutes! My husband says I may need pinners anonymous! haha!
    Excited to be following along! :D
    Alexis~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be over the top to say all of your pins are on my wish list? Great, great pins!! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Michael Kors watch is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM. i want everything. especially those kate spade flats. i just melt for those. and the chevron bags. and the hunter boots. this post hurts my soul. i want it all!

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pins! love the flats!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pins! Love the chevron bags and the mint clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mama! For some reason, It didnt let me reply on my blog so I'm just replying here!

    It was so awesome! Yes his tush was amazing and everything! I found out later that after he performed her walked around and gave autographs and took pictures! Such a bummer that I didnt know before! But it was great!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... I want pretty much everything you listed. So adorable and all so cute.

    You have a cute blog :)

    -blake

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so lovely! I love everything! Great choices(:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)