Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OH, how Pinteresting?!




YAY! I'm in a goofy mood today peoples, so let's get to laughing:


I send all the naughty-er ecards to my hubby. See below... ;)
Laz's favorite. HAH

Totally everyone from my high school, except me.
:)

I love me some ecards! They're always so sarcastic and funny, and I always seem to find one that perfectly suits whatever mood I'm in.

Link it up ladies with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to share some of your favorite pins too! :)

<3 Alicia Marie

12 comments:

  1. haha loved them all!
    so glad i found your blog through the OSP link up!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha these are great


    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I will never forget Kate Moss making that ridiculous statement "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." First of all, she's contributing to the major problem women already have with body image . . . and secondly, she is flat out wrong. I can think of a million things that taste better than skinny, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha omgggg I love these! Just what I needed today. Thanks for making me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the orange ecard is seriously my life goal.

    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha these are all hilarious. I especially love the one about wine & women getting it right the first time. And now I am off to get some wine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! I needed a good laugh today! Stopping by fro the link-up...new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you are one of my closest friends on this thing! but....
    Ohhhhhh Noooo! I had to reply to the Jets thing lol!!
    I am a born and bred Dolphins girl! Yuhp they have been sucking! ALOT! but... still my home team lol! Which is why I get why yours is the Jets. What does hubby have to say about this?! lol

    J-E-T-S Sucks Sucks Sucks! hahaa!

    Nice I like a little bit of team rivalry <3

    (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)