Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday letters...




Dear leg cramps/calf lumps, I've only got a few more weeks to go, please don't make the end to my pregnancy so super horrible I never want to have another baby again, sheeeeesh!

Dear pretty maxi dress I'm supposed to wear to my baby shower, you were slightly oversized before I was pregnant, and now you're awkwardly short and show every dimple on my ass, you're obviously not the right choice for the party.

Dear baby shower, you're only 8 more days away, and I can't wait to see all the goodies you bring my sweeet little girl, I hope there's a lot of ruffles and bows on everything!

Dear little drama queen, thank you for showing me and daddy your beautiful face clearly for the first time yesterday during our ultrasound. We both think you're going to come out with some of my cute little features, like my button nose and heart-shaped lips, and we can't wait!!!

Dear supposed "hurricane", come and do your damage, we'll be bunking in at my parent's house playing cards and eating junk, and also hoping for no work on Monday, just keep our apartment complex in one piece so we have a place to go back to, pleaseandthankyou.

Dear hair, after this pregnancy let's get our act together again, like in the old days. I'm talking volume, shine, bounce, and style...the stuff we used to make everyone jealous over!

Alright! Another week gone...hopefully this weekend turns out nice. I know for sure I need to do laundry just in case the power goes out after this storms passes by and we're stranded with no clean undies, that would be no bueno.

Normally, I'd say link up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds, but her blog is currently under construction, so tune in next Friday!

Have a lovely weekend hunnies!

<3 Alicia Marie

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo sorry about your leg cramps!! :( I haven't experienced those yet but I'm definitely not looking forward to them.
    People talk about how much they love maxi dresses during pregnancy but they just don't work for me! Too awkward and show off my bum in ways I don't appreciate either :)
    And SERIOUSLY! People who talk about glowing, perfect skin and thick, luscious hair during pregnancy are LIARS! Or I'm just totally cursed. I have had pregnancy acne, horrible acne, AND my hair is shedding like crazy. At this rate, I'm going to be scarred and bald by the time baby girl makes her way into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I'm excited for your baby shower for you! It's going to be so much fun getting adorable presents for the little princess. And definitely lots of bows and ruffles! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the leg cramps almost every single morning, they're terrible, BUT I have realized that if I JUMP out of bed as fast as I can (at least as fast as a 32 week preggers can) and stand on it, it usually goes away pretty fast! YUCK, isn't there so many things that no one tells you about before you come to find them out when you're preggers!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup. the leg cramps are the worst!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)