Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A 'lil summin summin



I'm short. 5'2"-ish is the measurment I tell people, but that's on a good day. Although I'm no longer the shortest person in my family because my grandma and aunt are shrinking daily due the lovely aging women go through, I like to think I am, because I don't hate it. People reach for the things higher up on shelves for me. I could still get the occassional hug-and-lift from my dad and cousins (when I'm not pregnant), which still makes me feel like a 5 year old. And "mini" skirts aren't so hoochie-mama on me. So what am I getting at? I'm short, I like it, and you guys should know.

This was pointless, but that's what ecards inspire me to write. NONSENSE! :)

<3 Alicia Marie

8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking yesterday about how I want to find out what my TRUE height is. I spent most of my life saying 5'4", but then one day at the doctor's office, they said I was 5'3." I figure I'm somewhere in between, but I wanna know the real measurement! Tall people are lucky, cause they can eat more without gaining weight as fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! You're right. Their fat has a lot more surface area to spread around. But I do enjoy my round booty, so oh well! ;)

      Delete
  2. Im short as well! Well, not short, fun sized! I say im 5'3... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attitude to have about it! :) I don't consider myself short--5'5" is slightly above the generally published average height for women, I believe--but it's still sometimes hard to find slacks that aren't dragging on the ground, since I don't wear heels. I'm not sure what kind of legs the stores expect you to have, but I'm always surprised when I end up buying sizes marked short. That's probably the hard part--but it must be nice to easily find skirts that don't look scandalous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't think many clothing companies now how to proportion their pieces to everyone's body. I only get lucky with jeggings now.

      Delete
  4. Omg I saw this today and I couldn't stop cracking up! You think you're short?! Im 4'9.. 4'10 on a good day! lol

    I am taller than my mom and grandma, but my 2 younger sisters are way taller than me!

    I love being short! Although sometimes I would love to be able to reach things by myself, but my boyfriend is usually always there to reach it for me! lol

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA ok ok, you are short...I'm kinda short. But it does pay to have super tall boys around...my husband is a foot taller than me. ;)

      Delete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)