Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OH, how Pinteresting!

Link up time peoples! YES, it's Wednesday already, which meanssss......

I'm using the pretty new button! :)
This week I decided to show you some inspiring outfits I've posted lately. Some of which I'm basing my new, non-whale-like-preggo-body, wardrobe on...ENJOY:

LOVE the color combo.

PINK!

Can't wait to get into my gray maxi skirt like this!
My style icon, Carrie Underwood, she just does it all so right!!
So as you can see, I have a laid back, beachy-preppy spin, to my stlye. Living in a warm climate let's me wear Spring/Summer clothes pretty much all year round, which makes me oh so happy! And being casual is what works best for me, especially coming up with the new babe. I like using accessories to make an outfit more special, which in return makes dressing easier. Hope you liked 'em!

Don't forget to join Michelle at The Vintage Apple for a fun Wednesday link up!



And also ladies, I linked up with Jazmine at Life As A Young Mom for this awesome idea:


I'm still pretty new here, and I figured this would be a great way to meet more great bloggers out there, like the followers I already have!! Check it out for yourselves. :)

<3 Alicia Marie

9 comments:

  1. Loving that mint, coral and white!! So many cute options!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Love all the outfits and the casual style. Excited to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit choices!! Loving the pops of color especially the pink ones! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in Miami?!!! I do too!! I never find fellow Miami gals! Can't wait to "chat" haha love the outfits too!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love each and every post you posted especially with the blouse and the jean shorts and fedora with the lace accent super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for visiting!! I still have a few ideas for my jewelry "art" but though Pinterest would be a great place to see what others had done. ;)
    I love your clothes choices!!! :) (Ps...your email address isn't connected to your blogger account...so I can't reply back to your sweet comments...it's a simple fix if you want to add it...just go to your blogger profile and click edit and add your email address)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up for blogworking wed! I hope you met some great new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh those mint pants in your first pin are to DIE for! Love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)