Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My very first link up!




 That's right people, I'm turning into a real blogger now! I'm hopping on this super fun bandwagon and sharing a bunch of my favorite Pinterest pins. But not just any 'ol pins, nooo sir, these are from my special baby board. :) If y'all didn't know already, I'm expecting a little one in just 2 more months. Let's see if who can guess what I'm going to have.........


   sweeetest picture ever.



































Now for some onesie loooove....
Florida avocados, yum.


Laz's favorite.

Too funny.
WAH no more sleep.

This is definitely happening.
Perfect wall decorations over the crib.
Nursery colors for the babe.
A super girlie picture is a must!
Well, I'm sure everyone has figured it out already...we're expecting a little GIRL! :D Thank goodness too, that way I can still keep my love for Hello Kitty growing and not look so silly as a grown up.

This was so fun for my first time...you all should head over to Michelle's blog The Vintage Apple to link up too!

<3 Alicia Marie

8 comments:

  1. Visiting from The Vintage Apple link up! Love your pins, your little girl is going to have the cutest nursery & clothes! Congrats! :)

    Kat @ The Road Goes On Forever
    kaagy06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby girl! that last picture is just pure adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss! You gotta love a little girl in a tutu! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures, cute blog, girl I'm loving it all! Hope you're having a great Thursday! So happy you found my blog so I could find yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Congrats on the baby girl, they're so much fun to shop for! I have a niece and one on the way and I LOVE shopping for them! Following you back. Have a fabulous day doll!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss! Yea, she's already getting so spoiled and she still has 2 months left to be born...oopsy. :P

      Delete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)