Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random love of mine...

Excuse this random post, but I wasn't feeling a link-up today...

So, when I first got pregnant, I had to stop eating yogurt. The consistancy, the smell, the taste...nothing agreed with me anymore. One day it took me 2 hours to eat half a tiny container of it, so I figured that it should be considered a no-go from then on. And then I decided to give it a try again. But no, this wasn't your ordinary yogurt, it was the Greek kind, the children's Greek kind, cause I'm a sucker for yummy flavors and cute packaging. As so this yogurt is now a random love of mine:

It's a healthy orange creamsicle...soooo good, and the babe goes crazy in my belly when I eat it too. :)
 And speaking of little one, another random love of mine is this ultrasound picture of her. It's my favorite picture to date, for sure. She's completely smushed and doesn't look too thrilled about it, but look at those lips and little nose!! I still can't get over that pouty face, and I'm sure I'll be seeing it a lot in the future. This is the first glimpse of her face we've gotten because she's never in a good position for a profile shot, or is playing with her hands and hides behind them. I just love it, and love her, and hope these next 7 weeks fly by so I can give those lips millions of kisses already!!


Hope y'all can see what I'm explaining, these things are still puzzles to me too!

<3 Alicia Marie

9 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE and I mean LOVEE yogurt, but I can't eat it anymore. I just don't like it! Such a cute sonogram picture! My sister is on her second baby, so I've seen a lot of these. They're still all confusing to me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! I love that sonogram, how special. I love chobani but never tried that flavor. now I must go and try it! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try that Chobani. I've had the plain kind, but I hated it, so maybe this would be a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in need of a healthy orange creamsicle... the regular unhealthy ones in my freezer are the bane of my existence sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! I am now craving a creamsicle! lol.. cute ultrasound picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yogurt was one thing that immediately grossed me out when I got pregnant with my first baby. Then with my second baby, it was ice cream. Good thing I can eat them again now!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with Greek yogurt. I eat one every day for breakfast, but I haven't bought any in a couple weeks. I'm going through Greek yogurt withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pic :D When I went to my gender ultrasound I saw almost the exact picture and I was in LOVE!! How can they be so cute in black and white while being smooshed? she shall never know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! Most Likely the Rascal Flatts! And if you go we should totally meet up!!

    I love Greek Yogurt! It's seriously the best <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)