Image Map

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OH, how Pinteresting?!

Time for another link up with the lovely Michelle at The Vintage Apple for:
 
 
 
 And this week my pins will all be junk food I should probably get to baking/cooking/eating while I can still wear maternity pants and listen to people call me humongous...
 
 
Buffalo Chicken Bread.
Cheese, ranch mix, bacon, sour cream dip.
 
Butterfinger Pie.
PB + banana dogs.
 
Cookies n Cream Cake Batter Blondies with Golden Oreos.

Garlic Knots.
Meatball Sub Casserole
 
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting.

 And just so y'all know, I have ate NOTHING even close to this type of food during my pregnancy. The worst thing I made was 2 loaves of banana bread, without frosting, and both times I gave chunks to my parents to eat. I'm so boring. I need to enjoy these last few weeks as a fatty!! :P
 
PS: Now I'm starving, so it's BANANA TIME!
 
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD !!! Buffalo chicken bread !!! What the hell and yes please are both going through my mind at the same time. I loved the excuse to pig out when preggo hehe. Enjoy !
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That PB banana dog is brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buffalo chicken bread?? That sounds amazing! Great Pins! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I need to figure out how to make that buffalo chicken bread so that I can eat it. That looks ABSOLUTELY yummy. Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth is watering and I literally just finished eating lunch. Love when my inner fat kid comes out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that buffalo cheese bread looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks pretty lady! I hope I am successful at shopping too!!!

    Now, those Cookies n Cream Cake Batter Blondies with Golden Oreos looks yummy! I have to find the recipe! Now you just made me super duper hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of these things look so incredibly delicious--especially the garlic knots. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those garlic knots look AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm making that Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread next week for football kickoff and I can't wait!! It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum Yum YUm! That buffalo chicken bread looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nom nom, I am hungry now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all the food! You really make me hungry haha!

    P.S. Got your comment about button swapping :) Thanks for grabbing mine! Where can I grab yours?

    <3Ali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now you've got me craving that dip! Looks absolutely delish.

    Between the lines

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, so many amazing recipes! It's supposed to rain here all weekend, so I'm hoping to whip up a couple things I've pinned. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This food makes me so hungry and it all looks so good. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! Keep them coming! :)